Create a highly engaging brand activation to showcase the new collection while giving back to the local community in downtown Toronto.
- Bring the Nobis brand to life with a lifestyle experience that is unique and memorable, and communicates brand values and community engagement
- Highlight Nobis’ unique selling points and showcase the brand’s singular form and function
- Generate brand buzz through earned social and traditional media coverage
We created an immersive laundromat-themed experiential pop-up event hosted by Nobis in downtown Toronto, where guests were invited to freshen-up their fall wardrobe with complimentary express jacket refreshes, all for a good cause.
The Nobis Laundromat Pop-up featured the latest collection of styles to try on, a custom vending machine filled with exclusive offers and gifts, and a fun photographable video booth space that guests couldn’t help but capture and share on social media. LG Electronics Canada washers and dryers completed the laundromat theme and highlighted the brand’s unique USP of product machine-washability, while visitors’ jackets were refreshed on the spot by LG Stylers.
Guests were invited to donate a jacket benefitting New Circles Community Services – every guest who donated a jacket was presented with a $250 credit, redeemable at any Nobis Toronto location.
Media and local influencers were invited to preview the pop-up before it opened to the public, creating brand buzz and excitement around the activation. The hashtag #NobisLaundromat was coined for the event.
- Over 70 guest attendees on Media, Influencers & VIP Preview day, resulting in over 4.3 million potential social media impressions
- Over 1,500 total guests, resulting in over 889,000 potential earned media impressions
- 1.19 million potential earned media impressions