Devise a strategy to launch Beringer Bros. new Bourbon Barrel Aged Wine in the B.C., Alberta and Ontario markets and raise brand awareness among consumers while capturing the Beringer brand essence – pioneering, innovation, uniqueness, passion and originality.
- Encourage “sips to lips”
- Raise awareness of new Beringer Bros. products among consumers
- Generate a mix of influential social and editorial coverage
We planned and executed exclusive launch events hosted by Beringer Bros. in Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto to celebrate the Canadian launch of Bourbon Barrel Aged Wines.
Each event featured custom food menus designed to pair with the two wines, while ‘cigarette girls’ passed edible tasting notes reflective of the Chardonnay and Red Blend. Each event also featured an augmented reality experience station to showcase the brand’s Living Wine Labels app, live themed entertainment, Beringer Bros. photo booths, and a bespoke leather stamping station featuring branded custom leather coasters.
Guests who downloaded the Living Wine Labels app were eligible to enter for a chance to win a grand prize, which included a Private Reserve vertical tasting for two at Beringer Vineyards in St. Helena, California and a $500 travel gift card.
In the Toronto market, we followed the launch event with a targeted mailer to entice lifestyle media and influencers to indulge in Beringer’s new offering, strategically timed for the holiday gifting season.
- Turnout for the launch events surpassed the client’s benchmark by 96%
- The events generated hundreds of social media posts, as well as online and broadcast coverage resulting in a combined 3.3M potential impressions
- Top media attendees included The Calgary Herald, WestJet Magazine, ET Canada, Notable and CTV News