Showcase the new Pandora Garden collection in Toronto in an unexpected way.
- Generate excitement surrounding the new collection
- Attract media attention for mass coverage on traditional channels
- Leverage partnerships for added exposure
Pandora created an immersive event where consumers, media and local influencers previewed the new collection and enjoyed a one-of-a-kind experience aboard the chartered Pandora Garden streetcar in Toronto. The streetcar was designed as an indoor garden complete with the garden-themed spring collection, making for a fully Instagrammable experience. An outreach strategy targeted relevant media and influencers and the hashtag #PandoraGarden was coined for the events.
- Top-tier media and influencer guests in attendance, resulting in more than 600 Instagram stories and posts, generating over 22 million impressions in total.
- Media coverage highlights included: a broadcast segment on Cityline, earning 850,000 potential impressions and feature on EliteGen Magazine, resulting in 30,000 potential impressions.