Drive a robust, informative and engaging multichannel content platform that offers a fair and balanced representation of industry and member news and investigates relevant trends.
- Engage association members and industry stakeholders
- Advance the association’s goals of growing and maintaining membership, reinforcing industry thought leadership, offering development opportunities to members, and promoting events and partnerships
- Objectively cover the events, news and launches of the industry, ensuring consistency in voice and brand across platforms
- Support achievements of association members
To support APEX’s vision of elevating the airline passenger experience, our content strategy reaches association members on their preferred platform, allowing them to join the conversation in whatever way they choose. While content is regularly repurposed from one channel to the next, it is adapted for each medium and tailored to its respective audience.
Our dedicated international team closely monitors the industry beat and produces relevant and all-encompassing coverage and features for a suite of channels: the association website, a curated daily e-newsletter, a print magazine published five times annually, three distinct video products, and several social media platforms. We also routinely provide on-the-spot multimedia coverage at industry trade shows and press events.
- The APEX Daily Experience e-newsletter is the go-to news source for the airline passenger experience industry, delivered to more than 4,500 readers, with a 20% open rate
- Each issue of the print magazine delivered to members in 60 countries
- More than 190 videos published in two and a half years, growing YouTube subscriber base by 3,800%
- Social media channel growth: 85% and 35% follower increase on LinkedIn and Instagram respectively over a one-year period
Learn how Bookmark can help you create a 360˚ content strategy for your organization.