Are you a visionary Marketer eager to finally bring your cutting-edge ideas to life on a global scale? Are you ready to launch content programs that will forever raise the bar for the travel industry and passenger experience?
As Strategy Director, Air Canada Media at Bookmark Content & Communications, you will take on the role of ‘Strategy-Architect’ for one of Canada’s top travel media brands and will lead the team into the future for all of Air Canada enRoute’s multi-channel global content programs. You will design fresh new approaches to packaging content and experiences across the airline passenger journey—with the help (of course!) of award-winning, multi-disciplinary teams across art, editorial, PR, experiential, digital and media sales.
You are a natural-born leader—thought-provoking and persuasive—you inspire others to bring bold and innovative ideas to life. A true storyteller at heart, you can take a wild idea or fascinating insight and skillfully weave it into a multi-touchpoint program that is real and meaningful to your audience.
Bookmark is a full-service global marketing agency that combines content and communications to create multi-platform programs for luxury and lifestyle brands, such as Air Canada, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Lindt, and Tourism Toronto. Our content is distributed in more than 180 countries worldwide; we pride ourselves on our understanding of local cultures on a global platform.
The position reports to the Executive Vice President, Air Canada Media at Bookmark Content & Communications.
We thank you for your interest, however; only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
- Marketing Strategy
- Acts as a trusted partner to all teams, helping to guide the strategy development process, weaving tactics across channels, giving brand stories extra dimension and identifying brand integration opportunities
- Leads the creation and presentation of impactful and persuasive proposals
- Builds scalable programs that balance brand, audience and partner objectives
- Ensures overall quality of strategicy work and proposals on all Air Canada Media projects
- Thought Leadership
- Provides a unique point-of-view on all audience touchpoints including experiential, print, ecommerce, digital and social media, gamification, etc.
- Educates and provides insight into marketing innovation, cultural trends, category and consumer insights, and creative ideas across multiple industries
- Measurement & Optimization
- Provides rigor and structure to ensure that processes and deliverables are effective in executing successful content programs
- Collaborates with insights team to collect relevant data/research and to establish program KPIs and benchmarks
- Informed by audience insights and best practices, recommending the best content typeoptimizes content tactics per channel for the best platform
- 5+ years of direct involvement in the strategic planning and execution of partnership development, video, experiential and social campaigns
- Ability to inspire teams and clients at all levels, through visual and verbal presentation skills
- Track record of delivering ROI for multiple partnered brands within the same marketing program
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to identify actionable insights from data