Bookmark Content and Communications is looking for a story-telling Social Media Lead to join our team at our Montreal office!
Bookmark is a full-service global marketing agency that combines content and communications to create multi-platform programs for luxury and lifestyle brands, such as Air Canada, Lindt and Tourism Toronto. Our content is distributed in more than 180 countries worldwide; we pride ourselves on our understanding of local cultures on a global platform.
Do you love to tell stories about the planet we live on and how people travel across it? Do you live to communicate and engage with online communities? Air Canada enRoute is looking for a passionate and detail-oriented Social Media Lead to help us grow and engage with our audience. We are telling stories across all of our platforms, from print to digital and social, and we need your help to reach the right audience.
Job Type: Full-time contract (3 months)
Reporting: Senior Digital Editor, Air Canada enRoute
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Manage day-to-day operations of social channels – writing, publishing, and scheduling posts for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter; developing data-driven strategies to grow our following on all platforms; monitoring social feeds and trending topics; responding to online inquiries, and interacting with our audience
- Developing ideas for stories, series, and formats on all platforms in collaboration with the editorial team
- Detailed planning of social calendars and oversight of publishing schedule
- Analytics oversight and regular reporting
- Performing research/social listening to determine ideal strategic path forward
- Pitching original stories with the editorial team
- Bringing exceptional attention to detail and quality assurance to everything that goes out on our channels
- 2+ years of experience in social media, publishing, advertising or similar industry
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in both English and French
- Experience with social media management and scheduling tools (Sprout Social, etc.)
- Extremely proactive, loves problem-solving, and is a self-starter
- Willing to work occasional weekends/evenings to meet challenging deadlines and provide on-site event coverage when needed
- Team player who enjoys collaborating with others
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Has a passion for the untapped potential and power and creativity of social and digital marketing
- Brings their best to everything they do