Bookmark Content and Communications is looking for a Photo Editor to join the Air Canada enRoute team at our Montreal office! The ideal candidate is creative, organized and open to new challenges.
Bookmark is a full-service global marketing agency that combines content and communications to create multi-platform programs for luxury and lifestyle brands, such as Air Canada, Lindt and Tourism Toronto. Our content is distributed in more than 180 countries worldwide; we pride ourselves on our understanding of local cultures on a global platform.
As our Photo Editor, you’ll be responsible for production of all original photography, video and illustration for the Air Canada enRoute brand, in collaboration with the art team.
Reporting: Art Director
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Managing and dealing with photographers, illustrators, videographers, directors, production companies and artists
- Overseeing production and attending key photo shoots to ensure that the vision is carried out
- Maintain departmental budgets, negotiate fees and oversee all contracts
- Supervise and manage Photo Researcher
- Constantly researching a network of leading contributors
- Provide feedback and guidance to photographers/illustrators
- Assist other AC media projects and campaigns
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- The ability to work in a bilingual environment
- A degree or diploma in art or photography
- Knowledge of web design would be an asset