If you love media sales and storytelling and you are bursting to offer brands a fully integrated, creative full-service solution including sponsorship, TV, digital, PR, print, OOH and experiential, then we’ve got just the role for you at Bookmark Content.
We are Bookmark Content, a leading global content and communications company with 60 years’ experience in producing high quality content, marketing, PR, data and media services out of our global offices. We are currently looking for a National Account Manager to join our Toronto sales team. Our ideal candidate has a great reputation amongst agencies and brands in the Canadian market and has the know-how to confidently tell our story about a premium audience and build relationships with agencies and directly with brands.
We believe excellent content can only be produced by excellent people for excellent brands. If you are results driven and creative, with an appetite to succeed, you will savor the chance to take innovative, multi-platform opportunities to advertisers. Not only will you be representing some of Canada’s most highly awarded media (such as Air Canada Media), you’ll also be representing Canada’s most affluent and sought-after audiences. You will have the gravitas to deliver smart, turnkey, multi-platform proposals that will win new business and grow your clients’ advertising spend within Bookmark Content media channels.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 5+ years sales and or agency experience selling across all media channels – broadcast, digital, print, sponsorship, experiential, etc. with a proven track record in year over year revenue growth. The role will be based in Toronto and will report to the National Sales Director.
We thank you for your interest, however; only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
- Strong prospecting and business development skills
- A natural ability to story tell
- Ability to cultivate strong partnerships and brand alliances
- Ability to sell sponsorships and packages that span multiple touchpoints, including experiential
- Ability to sell an audience and the benefits of brand partnerships
- Collaborative and data driven sales approach
- Excellent communicator
- Business acumen/attention to detail
- Team player
- Strong negotiating skills
- Enthusiasm and passion for media sales and marketing solutions