Bookmark, the global content and communications agency, is looking for a creative and detail oriented Graphic Designer to join the award-winning team at Air Canada enRoute. We are looking for someone with industry-leading ideas to contribute to Air Canada and enRoute ’s multi-platform media products. These include the monthly magazine, web and application design, and Air Canada Media’s broader design strategy.
You are familiar and enthusiastic about magazine design and excel at the challenges of working within a client-based work environment. Reporting to the Art Director and Deputy Art Director, you will be responsible for maintaining the front of book and inflight entertainment sections as well as fun social and digital extensions. You will oversee the print production of the magazine, as well as a broad range of Air Canada media projects.
This is a contract, full-time position in the Montreal office from September 9th until December 20th, 2019.
Please submit your resume with salary expectations and a portfolio of published layouts and/or tear sheets.
Applications without all components will not be considered. No phone calls, please.
Job Type: Full-time contract (4 months)
- 1-3 years magazine or publication design experience
- Expertise in adapting design ideas across multiple platforms and touchpoints
- An appreciation of the requirements of corporate branding, and a solid understanding of marketing and advertising design
- A mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- A degree or diploma in art or design
- A good understanding of magazine production
- The ability to work with a bilingual product
- Knowledge of digital and web design
- Bilingualism (French and English)