Bookmark Content and Communications is looking for a creative Graphic Design Intern to join our team at our Montreal office! The ideal candidate is passionate about design and digital, is driven and has a very keen eye for detail.
Bookmark is a full-service global marketing agency that combines content and communications to create multi-platform programs for luxury and lifestyle brands, such as Air Canada, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Lindt and Tourism Toronto. Our content is distributed in more than 180 countries worldwide; we pride ourselves on our understanding of local cultures on a global platform.
As our Graphic Design Intern, you’ll be responsible for assisting the Graphic Designer with various tasks including creating graphics for marketing campaigns, conducting photo research and performing various design tasks for Marketing and Digital products, all in keeping with Bookmark’s standards of excellence. This is a paid internship.
Reporting: Position reports to the Graphic Designer, Marketing & Digital
Length: 6 months (part-time)
- Assist Graphic Designer with their tasks
- Design infographics
- Prepare files and graphics for marketing campaigns, websites and social media
- Manage digital assets in collaboration with the Graphic Designer
- Perform graphic design duties as needed for various in-house design tasks
- Other Responsibilities
- Conduct photo research as necessary
- Contribute to brainstorming activities with the team
- Perform other design duties for various other projects within the Marketing and Digital scope of work
- Follow art direction and brand guidelines of agency and its clients
- Participate and support business development efforts on behalf of the agency, as needed
- Diploma or degree in Design (or related field) or be a student working towards one
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, Illustrator – Sketch a bonus)
- Expertise in adapting design ideas across multiple platforms (with a focus on digital)
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Bilingualism (French and English)