Reporting to the Management Accountant the role will involve assisting with processing the month end reporting and forecasting requirements of the business, ensuring that financial results are reported in a timely manner, compliant with company policy, SOX requirements and accounting standards.
- Assistance with the production of monthly management accounts including collection and validation of data.
- Assisting with preparing and inputting monthly reporting to head office.
- Assistance with the preparation of quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting process.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of the fixed asset register.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Raise sales ledger invoices as per client billing schedules.
- Credit control.
- Assisting with processing the freelance payroll and submission via ADP payroll system.
- Assisting in the maintenance of processes, procedures and documentation for SOX compliance
- Assisting with the preparation of annual accounts for a charity.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Good Excel spreadsheet skills.
- Good communicator with the ability to liaise effectively with all levels within the business, including non-financial staff.
- Knowledge of Paprika, Cartesis, Barclays.net and ADP ICHM is an advantage.
- Confident, self-motivated individual able to work in accordance with strict timetables/deadlines.
- Experience of accounts to trial balance and solid double entry skills.