Bookmark Content and Communications is looking for an events-obsessed coordinator to join our team in Toronto.
Bookmark is a full-service global marketing agency that combines content and communications to create truly multi-platform programs for our luxury and lifestyle clients. We are looking for a creative, detail-oriented and results-focused individual who will play a key supporting role in executing elevated, seamless experiential programs.
As our Experiential Coordinator, you’re an energetic and self-motivated candidate who enjoys fast-paced environments and collaborating with others – and has a deep passion for retail, experiential and events.
Length of position: 3+ month contract with potential for renewal
Reporting: This position will report to PR & Social Media Manager
- Support and assist in the development and execution of experiential programs and events
- Source all elements for events in a deadline-driven environment
- Work with our roster of top vendors, suppliers, freelancers to support projects and create noteworthy experiences
- Manage the day-to-day workflow and execution of various experiential programs
- Collaborate with accounts lead and participate in on-going client calls
- Budget and metrics tracking
- Ability to identify and complete deliverables
- An eye for detail; both written and visual
- A passion for checking off lists
- An interest in retail, fashion and beauty
- University degree or college diploma; retail experience an additional plus
- 1-3 years of experience in events/experiential, and integrated marketing & communications
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and competing priorities with an eye for detail
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint; comfortable in a Mac environment
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Interest in luxury and lifestyle brands is critical