Bookmark Content and Communications is looking for an Editorial Assistant for the Airline Passenger Experience Association (APEX) media platform to join the team at our Montreal office!
The Airline Passenger Experience Association (APEX) is a network of the world’s leading airlines, suppliers and related companies committed to elevating airline passenger experience. APEX Media is a 360-degree content platform and the official news source for the association. Bookmark Content’s APEX Media team is responsible for publishing an award-winning print magazine, widely read daily e-newsletter and online news articles on behalf of APEX. We also manage all of APEX’s social media accounts and produce original video content for the APEX YouTube Channel.
As Editorial Assistant at APEX Media, you’ll be contributing to the production of aviation-related content that will be published on APEX Media’s digital platforms as well as in APEX Experience magazine.
You will likely have the opportunity to travel to industry conferences and events.
Reporting to: Digital Editor, APEX Media
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Generate original content for apex.aero & daily e-newsletter
- E-newsletter publishing/distribution
- Support editorial team with trends analysis and story concepts
- Research for digital content and magazine story assignments and sidebars
- Support the digital editor in social media publishing and strategy
- Provide onsite support at APEX events and other industry conferences, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or similar field
- Ability to meet short- and long-term deadlines
- 1-2 years' experience in digital or print editorial production is a bonus
- Must love travel
- Fascination with flight is a plus
- Please be passionate, friendly and creative!