Bookmark Content and Communications is looking for a social and digital storyteller to lead content creation for one of our premium food and lifestyle clients to join our team at our Toronto office!
Bookmark is a full-service global marketing agency that combines content and communications to create multi-platform programs for luxury and lifestyle brands, such as Air Canada, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Lindt and Tourism Toronto. Our content is distributed in more than 180 countries worldwide; we pride ourselves on our understanding of local cultures on a global platform.
As our Editor, Luxury and Lifestyle group, you’ll be responsible in crafting content across our branded platforms, including print, social and web, taking a strategic approach that aligns with our client’s brand and objectives, while putting our audience at the heart of everything you do. You will collaborate with our talented team of art directors and editors, contributing to a culture of innovation across the group. You are a strategic thinker who can effortlessly curate engaging content, from Instagram to e-newsletters to video to SEO-driven articles, to engage and develop our audiences with relevant and enriching content. You are curious, adaptable and, above all else, a great team player.
Length: 1 Year Contract, 4 days per week
Please submit your cv, salary expectations and a portfolio of digital and social content that you’ve helped create, specifying your role in the project. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please do not send materials that need to be returned.
- A successful track record running a stellar content program across social and digital in a senior role for at least three years
- Minimum three years of experience leading a creative team
- Deep understanding of social and digital production (and ideally print as well)
- An insights-driven approach to building better content and a keen love for analyzing performance
- A toolkit of best practices for building SEO and social-first content
- At ease collaborating and presenting to clients
- Ninja-like editing skills and ability to produce error-free copy
- Ability to navigate challenges without breaking a sweat
- A strong sense of how to balance brand, advertiser and audience needs
- Proven ability to generate content that is on trend and captures the popular imagination
- Ability to collaborate in a matrix environment, including liaising with accounts, project managers and senior agency executives
- Links/clips/grams demonstrating creativity in storytelling
- Curated sense of taste and aesthetics that aligns with the Bookmark standard of excellence
- On-point organizational and senior administrative skills
- BA degree or journalism degree; professional digital marketing and communications courses are an asset