Bookmark Content and Communications is looking for an Account Coordinator for Air Canada Media to join our Toronto office! The ideal candidate is highly motivated with a strong desire to work in content marketing.
Bookmark is a full-service global marketing agency that combines content and communications to create multi-platform programs for luxury and lifestyle brands, such as Air Canada, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Lindt and Tourism Toronto. Our content is distributed in more than 180 countries worldwide; we pride ourselves on our understanding of local cultures on a global platform.
As our Account Coordinator, Air Canada Media, you’ll be responsible in supporting the Accounts team with the relationship management of the different clients. The candidate will assist the team on various projects and initiatives, from administrative to creative tasks.
Length: 1 year contract
Reporting: Position reports to the Associate Account Director
- Assists account team on management of various projects with the internal teams, including budget tracking and scheduling
- Participates in weekly status and other key meetings
- Serves as one of the client’s point-of-contact, communicating on project status updates, technical support and other Accounts inquiries
- Acts as a client representative internally; communicates constructive feedback to the internal teams when appropriate
- Prepares account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence
- Supports with administrative tasks such as meeting scheduling, meeting minutes, reports update, file management, etc.
- Responds and delivers client and internal requests in a service-oriented manner
- Conducts research and benchmarking reports when required
- Understands customer requirements and needs to offer suitable solutions and generate new business
- Keeps his/her supervisor informed of the status of his accounts, including problems, plans and meetings; involves management and internal teams at key times
- Other Responsibilities
- Participates in budget planning and activities for account management in the company; meets profit goals on each account in his group
- Participates and supports business development efforts on behalf of the agency, as needed
- 1-3 years' experience
- Excellent English communication skills and marketing knowledge
- High level of organization and detail-oriented
- Strong work ethics and customer service mindset
- Highly motivated and strong desire to work in content marketing
- Problem-solving abilities and ability to work under pressure & tight deadlines
- High competency in Office Suite and Mac environment
- Be commercially and creatively minded
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications, or relevant field
- Working knowledge of MS Office and other project management tools such as Teamwork