1. What do you do?
In a nutshell, I work with a highly talented multi-disciplinary team to define how to better engage with brand audiences and planning what, how and when they should say it. My role is to develop and oversee the implementation of digital-led content strategies for each touch point of the customer’s journey.
2. What past experiences are you eager to share with your team/Bookmark?
I believe that today’s end products are experiences, and most of these experiences are enhanced by a balanced mix of creativity and technology. Having 10 years of experience working with digital agencies and for top tier brands, I want to keep creating innovative and engaging stories powered by technology.
3. What attracted you to Bookmark?
Bookmark has offices all around the world delivering incredible creative work for international lifestyle and travel brands like Air Canada and Mercedes Benz. That’s what attracted me initially. I am a globetrotter who’s lived in 3 countries, 4 cities, 2 continents and who speaks 4 languages. Being part of a vibrant company that has an international impact is very important to me.
4. What aspect of your new job are you most looking forward to?
Everything. I am very curious about all the aspects of the business, from the development of new services, digital content monetization, data, insight analysis to story delivery.
5. In your opinion, what makes for good content?
Content relevance: in a world overloaded with information, the more we understand the needs and habits of people behind screens, the better we’ll tell the story.
6. What do you like to do in your spare time?
When I’m not traveling (my favorite activity), I enjoy going out with friends and experience new underground arty places. I also spend time writing and creating partnerships for Slow Journeys I Slow Travel Magazine, a webzine and passion project, co-launched with my very good friend Laure in 2016.
7. What’s the last thing you read/saw that inspired you?
News of a Kidnapping, Gabriel Garcia Marquez –I read it while I was traveling through Colombia. Also the latest edition of Holiday Magazine from California. I’m in love with the US West Coast.
8. What are your top 5 must-see destinations?
– A few days in paradise at La Guajira, Colombia
– A yoga and surf retreat in Algave, South Portugal at the end of the summer
– Discovering the rustic and natural charms of Transylvania, Romania my home country. You can stop by Bucharest my native town and the country’s capital while you’re there
– A foodie trip to Oaxaca, Mexico
– Vacationing in Greece. Everything about this country is unique
9. What is the one thing your colleagues have yet to find out about you?
There are a lot of things that they don’t know about me…yet. I looove stationary animal prints. Especially flamingos.
10. What is the one piece of advice that has helped you the most since you started working in this industry?
Learn to ask the right questions.