1. What do you do?
I work mostly on print projects. My team oversees the production of magazines from beginning to end. Most of the time, we make sure everyone’s on track and on schedule. The main goal is to deliver quality projects for our clients.
2. Have you learned something at your job that completely surprised you?
Indeed I have. Working with a team located in California, Toronto, Santiago, Chile, and London, I had to learn to juggle their respective time zones.
3. What is the one thing your colleagues probably don’t know about you?
I am a design aficionado – photos, graphic creations, movies (Wes Anderson is among my favorites). I spend a lot of time on fubiz.net.
4. What’s your favorite project that you’ve worked on since you started here?
The work we do for APEX (The Airline Passenger Experience Association) is the most challenging. Magic happens when editorial, digital and art meet. The teamwork is incredible and we all work toward a perfect publication. From sales to editorial to art and production, everyone is dedicated to producing the very best issue for the client. #alwaysdominate
5. In your opinion, what makes for good content?
Content is relevant and engaging when it is original and honest. It should represent a brand’s values and image. And it should be easy to find.
6. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Lately my time is dedicated to my newborn son, Nolan. But when I can, I like to take photos and discover new flavors, especially when it comes to tasting Scotch.
7. What’s the last thing you read/saw that inspired you?
I’m currently reading The Hero with a Thousand Faces by Joseph Campbell. It’s been a great way to contrast the recent events in the world with classical mythology.
8. What are your top 5 must-see destinations?
– Sao Paulo, Brazil
– Angra dos Reis, RJ, Brazil
– Buenos Aires, Argentina
– French Riviera, France
– Berlin, Germany
9. What’s the best-kept secret in the neighborhood?
There is a great Italian place next to the office that has the best gelato in town.
10. What is the one piece of advice that has helped you the most since you started working in this industry?
Always listen. Collaborate and find solutions together. Be precise and stick to details. From idea to product, everyone is part of the process.