1. What do you do?
I manage the client relationship and deliverables for one of our most delicious accounts, Lindt & Sprüngli.
2. What past experiences are you eager to share with your team/Bookmark?
I spent three years in the craft beer industry, where you learn pretty quickly just to jump in and get your hands dirty (literally), so no zany project is out of the question.
3. What attracted you to Bookmark?
The mix of lifestyle, luxury and travel clients (all my favorite things).
4. What aspect of your new job are you most looking forward to?
Everyone at Bookmark brings their past lives and diverse personal interests to the table which makes it a passionate and talented team to work alongside.
5. In your opinion, what makes for good content?
Content that makes you feel something (hungry, thirsty, inspired, calm, sentimental, etc.) and motivates you to take action.
6. What do you like to do in your spare time?
80% – Everything that revolves around food, wandering the market, cooking, watching “Mind of a Chef” and trying new restaurants. 20% – Pilates, yoga and getting outdoors.
7. What’s the last thing you read/saw that inspired you?
The Moth Presents All These Wonders: True Stories About Facing the Unknown – the stories range from sweet and simple to extremely powerful and intense but each makes you take a moment to pause and reflect.
8. What are your top 5 must-see destinations?
Never been but on the top of the list, anywhere in France or Italy.
Favorite cities so far: London, Edinburgh, New York City.
9. What is the one thing your colleagues have yet to find out about you?
I’m big into classic vinyl. Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, T.Rex and Cream are always on top rotation.
10. What is the one piece of advice that has helped you the most since you started working in this industry?
Don’t be afraid to ask for help. There is a reason why they call it a team, to work and learn together.