1. What does an Account Director do?
Main point of contact with the client, ensuring the account is running smoothly and that the work is good and everyone is happy.
2. What attracted you to Bookmark?
The people. I used to work for Spafax/Bookmark in the past, and it’s an amazing group of talented and friendly individuals.
3. What aspect of your new job are you most looking forward to?
I love to travel and I’ve lived all over the world. My new job is all about enhancing the traveller experience with Air Canada. Perfect match.
4. What’s the last thing you read/saw that inspired you?
An email from my 90 year old grandma.
5. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Look at buildings under construction.
6. Tell us something surprising about yourself?
I’m an incredibly impressive whistler.
7. What are your top 5 must-see destinations?
– Abu Dhabi
– Aarhus. And that’s just the A’s.
8. What is your favorite thing to do in Toronto?
Just moved here so there’s lots to discover.
9. What’s been your career highlight so far?
Too many careers to choose from.
10. What is the one piece of advice that has helped you get where you are today?
Don’t let a lazy eye hold you back.