1. What does a Strategist do?
A strategist’s role is to learn and understand customer behaviour and the market a brand operates in. It requires constantly putting yourself in somebody else’s shoes. I’m learning something new everyday.
2. What attracted you to Bookmark?
I love Bookmark’s culture and their expertise in content creation. The agency is filled with talented individuals. Every person specializes in something different and we learn from each other every day.
3. What aspect of your new job are you most looking forward to?
Learning from my talented colleagues and being able to share my experience in return.
4. What’s the last thing you read/saw that inspired you?
I’m constantly reading and surrounding myself with inspiration. We do books swaps at work to share what inspire us and the best books I’ve passed on are “The Go-Giver” by Bob Burg and “The Universe Has Your Back” by Gabrielle Bernstein.
5. What do you like to do in your spare time?
I run a social media project called Looking for Heroes that is devoted to sharing inspirational stories of everyday people. I devote the majority of my free time to photography, filmmaking and sharing good vibes with the world.
6. Tell us something surprising about yourself?
I am scared of roller coasters.
7. What are your top 5 must-see destinations?
Tokyo is my favorite place on earth.
Rio de Janeiro
8. What is your favorite thing to do in London.
When I’m not creating, I love sitting down in any park with a group of friends or going to see an exhibit.
9. What’s been your career highlight so far?
Being nominated as an Instagrammer of the Year by the Shorty Awards last year. I still can’t believe that happened.
10. What is a piece of advice that has helped you get where you are today?
Work hard. Always do your best even when no one is looking. Create good energy around you. Turn no into yes. Give respect and kindness. Appreciate every single person around you.