1. What does an Account Coordinator do?
I will be providing support to account teams on Air Canada, Lindt, Tourism Toronto and Investors Group.
2. What attracted you to Bookmark?
The brand, culture and appealing range of clients and work.
3. What aspect of your new job are you most looking forward to?
Contributing to successful client projects and receiving insight into all of the fantastic work completed by each team at Bookmark.
4. What’s the last thing you read/saw that inspired you?
A little different but a film I’ve recently (re)watched was Moulin Rouge at the ‘Secret Cinema’ in London. Essentially an adult’s playground, a disused warehouse was transformed into Montmartre for us to explore before moving to a grand theatre to watch the story unfold both onscreen and onstage. Inspiring to see people create a world in which Londoners break into song with strangers!
5. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Eat, drink and counteract with sport and exploration.
6. Tell us something surprising about yourself?
My middle name is Blaize, not fun at school.
7. What are your top 5 must-see destinations?
– The UK, but not just London. Brighton, Bristol and Bath are some of my favorite spots
– Italy, amazing walks across Tuscany and the Amalfi Coast
– Nicaragua, incredible volcanoes and beaches to see/surf
– Malaysia, less fashionable than Thailand but really beautiful also
– France, both Paris and Provence
8. What is your favorite thing to do in Toronto?
Explore the city’s neighborhoods, one patio at a time.
9. What’s been your career highlight so far?
There were lots of fantastic moments during my time at an agency in London but a more recent highlight was achieving national coverage of a small Bath start-up’s amazing results story.
10. What is the one piece of advice that has helped you get where you are today?
Look out for others, be honest and communicate.