1. What does the Luxury & Lifestyle Group’s Graphic Designer do?
I work alongside our art director and editorial team to help create the look and feel of Bookmark’s Luxury and Lifestyle brand publications.
2. What attracted you to Bookmark?
I come from an editorial background and really liked the work Bookmark produced.
3. What aspect of your new job are you most looking forward to?
I’m most looking forward to working with my new team!
4. What’s the last thing you read/saw that inspired you?
I love watching videos of artists drawing. I find it inspiring to see the way they process the subject matter and bring the piece to life.
5. What do you like to do in your spare time?
I like to work with my hands and end up doing a lot of crafts. I’m currently making my first quilt! It’s going… OK so far.
6. Tell us something surprising about yourself?
I once won a cat in a coloring contest.
7.What are your top 5 must-see destinations?
– Hong Kong
– San Francisco
– The Scottish Highlands
8. What is your favorite thing to do in Toronto?
I love going to the movies.
9. What’s been your career highlight so far?
I was proud to have helped design studio RallyRally create UNICEF’s Gender-Based Violence in Emergencies Resource Pack. A support tool for country offices and partners to help with gender-based violence prevention efforts during and after emergencies.
10. What is the one piece of advice that has helped you get where you are today?
Don’t be afraid to ask for help.