We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong interest for entertainment, technology and aviation to join our Air Canada Media team.
The Inflight Entertainment (IFE) Account and Programming Manager is responsible to work with our client on the integration of all inflight content selection. Working closely with our international offices and distribution companies, the IFE Manager ensures the onboard selection will provide a superior inflight experience to passengers while respecting the brief and budget provided by our client. As well, the Manager will ensure an integration of the IFE content to the entire Air Canada Media content ecosystem, which includes the enRoute magazine, digital channels, lounges and others.
- Manage day-to-day relationship between Spafax/Bookmark and the client for all IFE services, ensuring that the programming selections are of the highest quality within the budgetary requirements.
- Oversee integration of all IFE content into the inflight entertainment systems, including licensed content and branded content.
- Communicates client briefs, feedback and requests to internal team, trying to find synergies between the different Air Canada Media channels.
- Manage existing content partnerships with distributors and film organizations, ensuring deadlines are met and contracts are renewed on time.
- Actively seek for co-branding and media opportunities and synergies across the whole Air Canada Media content ecosystem.
- Work with Client and Analytics team to determine IFE program KPI’s; oversee the production of the reports and communicates insights to the client.
- Keeps his/her supervisor informed of the status of his accounts, including problems, plans and meetings; involves management and internal teams at key times.
- Manage IFE Programming Coordinator and Operations Coordinator, and support on administrative duties when required.
- Between 3-5 years of related work experience
- Proven experience in a mid-senior client-facing role
- Solid understanding of the film and television content landscape; experience working with distributors and ideally possess an established industry network
- Knowledge of technology, including connectivity
- Understanding of budgeting and reporting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with aptitude in fostering long-term relationships
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Be commercially and creatively minded
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications, or relevant field
- Working knowledge of MS Office