1. What do you do?
I have been given the incredible task of building out long lasting Luxury and Lifestyle Partnerships for Air Canada. This opportunity gives me the chance to be face to face with the client up to 50% of my workweek. As you can imagine this gives our team valuable intel on what truly makes the client tick.
2. What past experiences are you eager to share with your team/Bookmark?
I bring a wide array of Global Apparel, Lifestyle and Branding experience to the team here at Bookmark. I’m looking forward to complementing the strength of the team while engaging in new business opportunities.
3. What attracted you to Bookmark?
The attraction was to a forward thinking, creative and robust global company that is well known and respected in the media and communication space.
4. What aspect of your new job are you most looking forward to?
Building out strategically targeted 360 packages for new clients while collaborating with my brilliant colleagues along the way.
5. In your opinion, what makes for good content?
An engaging message that brings value, shares best practices, strengthens relationships and demonstrates passion across all demographics.
6. What do you like to do in your spare time?
I play #1 Uncle to my niece and nephew and just took up the glorious game of squash. To clear my head I like to run, play tennis and downhill ski (retired race coach).
7. What’s the last thing you read/saw that inspired you?
My parents who just celebrated their 45th wedding anniversary.
8. What are your top 5 must-see destinations?
– South Africa
– Victoria Island
9. What is the one thing your colleagues have yet to find out about you?
Golf is a big part of my summer as I’m part of the “Hole in one Club”.
10. What is the one piece of advice that has helped you the most since you started working in this industry?
Coffee is for closers.