1. What does an IFE Operations Coordinator do?
My main responsibility will be ordering and tracking materials for the video entertainment on Air Canada flights.
2. What attracted you to Bookmark?
The culture and reputation. I’ve heard nothing but great things.
3. What aspect of your new job are you most looking forward to?
Spending my days with a wonderful group of people, bringing high-quality content to an international audience.
4. What’s the last thing you read/saw that inspired you?
David Lynch: The Art Life. I found it inspiring that a vision so singular could come from someone and somewhere so ordinary.
5. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Watch movies. I do other things, but I don’t really like to.
6. Tell us something surprising about yourself?
I’m married to my high school sweetheart.
7. What are your top 5 must-see destinations?
Glace Bay, Nova Scotia
8. What is your favorite thing to do in Toronto?
9. What’s been your career highlight so far?
In my most recent role, I had the privilege of shepherding projects by first-time filmmakers through the distribution process. Their enthusiasm was infectious.
10. What is the one piece of advice that has helped you get where you are today?
A former colleague used to tell me every day: “Enjoy your life.”