1. What does a Front-End Developer do?
Front-end web developer is responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact within a web application.
2. What attracted you to Bookmark?
Great company culture with a very professional environment. At Bookmark, it’s not only about delivering our work to clients, but creating a trust relationship and that’s why we always present our best.
3. What aspect of your new job are you most looking forward to?
Learn and develop my skills in web development. As well, interact with my new colleagues in a corporate environment.
4. What’s the last thing you read/saw that inspired you?
Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow – the book examines what might happen to the world when myths are coupled with godlike technologies such as artificial intelligence and genetic engineering. It is an insight into the tribulations that will shape our century and an attempt to answer the compulsive question: where do we go from here?
5. What do you like to do in your spare time?
I love to fly a powered paraglider and spend quality time socialising with my friends or discovering the multifaceted city of London.
6. Tell us something surprising about yourself?
I love vintage cars. My dream classic car would be the Porsche 917K that Steve McQueen had in the film, Le Mans.
7. What are your top 5 must-see destinations?
Prague – the most Gothic city on Earth
Tenerife – for its mesmerizing beaches
Portugal – for its medieval heart and hauntingly beautiful landscapes
Tokyo – one of the most futuristic cities in the world
New York – a city with a view
8. What is your favourite thing to do in London?
I love going to the different parts of the city and discover more about its character. Living in a multicultural city is almost like being in different parts of the world at the same time.
9. What’s been your career highlight so far?
Having the privilege to work for Bookmark as my first job after University.
10. What is a piece of advice that has helped you get where you are today?
“Where there is a will, there is a way!” Sometimes life is not about finding yourself. It is about creating yourself…